Thursday, 13 February 2014

London Fashion Week Outfit Inspiration

Karen Walker bomber shot by 21 Eme

So, London Fashion Week starts tomorrow and I still have no idea what to wear and haven't even packed a pair of socks.

Instead of piling everything I own into a suitcase, I decided to make a little collection of inspiration to save myself from dragging half my wardrobe to London.

Here are my favourite looks from NYFW street style and beyond...


I hadn't even considered headgear until I saw this photo of Susie Bubble at NYFW, this Band of Outsiders hat has made me fall a little bit in love with grey knit and hats, not sure where I'm going to get one at short notice, but I'll try my hardest! I'm also taking inspiration from Susie's love of trainers, Nikes were her staple for NYFW and mine will be firmly attached to my feet. 

From Facehunter over NYFW

Perspex sunglasses are a must, thankfully I already have a pair so they'll be tucked neatly in my handbag, ready to cover early morning, post champagne fuelled nightes of writing, tired eyes...

Rumi Neely wearing Barbara Bui

I am a little bit in love with metallics and, dare I say it, polo necks. Though my mum would tell you that my ears are in the wrong place for a polo neck, I might try a little one anyway. I love the layering of Rumi's look and may just have to take a leaf out of her book.

 Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Valentino by 21 Eme

This colour is becoming one of my favourites. This aquamarine/mint green along with pale pink, lemon yellow and dove grey are in my colour palette for this year, I just need to add more to my collection. I have a feeling this shade will be making an appearance at LFW on me...


Brogue are a must this season, if there's anything you take from a few seasons at LFW, it's that flats are sometimes best. I'm packing my new Grenson Emily brogues with me this season, now I just need to find something to pair them with...


Sweatshirts are a must this season, not only for trend reasons but simply for keeping warm. This grey marl, quilted number had me at hello, I'm feeling layered sweats, jersey and maxi pastel pleats for this look... I only wish I had time to find an oversized, camel coat!

Bomber jackets are my new favourite thing, I adore the embellished number at the top of this post and have a new Finders Keepers graphic floral print bomber just waiting to be let loose, I think it is going to have to make an appearance over LFW.

Are you heading to LFW? I might see you there if you are!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1