Monday, 24 February 2014

Hummingbird

Hummingbird White Leather tee c/o Motel, jeans from H&M, necklace from Topshop

Only one week to go until me and The Man head to Paris, I can't wait! Not only is it a little trip away, it also means a much needed week off work to eat, drink and be generally merry. Amazing!

It also means that I now have absolutely nothing to wear... I have been making new additions to my wardrobe, staple pieces that would work well for Fashion Week as well as Paris, that can be layered and most importantly, will be comfortable. This faux leather tee from Motel is one of those pieces, it's loose, easy to wear and can be layered really easily.

Now I just need to add an over-sized, vintage blazer to the mix and I should be all set for Paris! If you have any tips of where to go, eat or see, let me know! We're only there for a few days so need to use our time wisely!

6 comments:

  1. Love the leather top, makes a change from seeing black leather tops all the time!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete
  2. tres chice tweet, tres tres and bon oui oui.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek Paris! So jealous. You are going to have the best time. Paris is hands down one of my favorite cities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your look there! have a fantastic time xx

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely minimalistic photos! I adore that necklace :)
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So simple, but so lovely!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1