Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Dreaming of Paris

 Beret from years ago, Skirt from Monki, Jumper from Zara, Boots c/o Clarks and Lipstick from MAC in Russian Red

It's only a few weeks now before me and The Man head to Paris for a few days, I can't stop planning outfits in my head and thinking of which colour macaroon I'm going to eat first.

To get me in the mood I donned a beret and my favourite red lipstick, which I'm betting will be my uniform for the trip.

These boots are part of my new 'vaguely sensible' shoe collection inspired by the expected hours of walking around museums in Paris and are by far the comfiest addition! I'm usually more of an ankle boot kind of girl, but these are perfectly practical and super toasty which I imagine will be beneficial in Paris in March...

If anyone has and tips on where to stay and what to see in Paris, please let me know, I need some inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. Well bonjour! Nice to see your face around here Tweet.


    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Paris! I really want to go again soon! we went to see the Moulin Rouge which was fancy and don't forget to stop off at the Louvre :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw you look chic and definitely a parisian there! have fun and looking forward hearing all about it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking lovely and very Parisian too!
    Hope you have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1