Sunday, 30 December 2012

My Three Floor Obsession

I don't often post photos of myself on here (which hopefully will change in 2013 as my new year resolution is to dedicate more time to my blog!) but I thought I'd show off my latest Three Floor purchase, and of course my beautiful friends!

I fell in love with the nude and black lace number a couple of months ago when the look book came out but only found an excuse to make it mine when our work Christmas do rolled around and Three Floor had a cheeky sale, it would have been rude not to!

Have a look at Three Floor here, I'd thoroughly recommend shopping with them, they even exchanged my dress for a smaller size within a couple of days and kept me calm about it over twitter!

Hope you had an amazing Christmas! I've been taking a break from blogging over the festive period as work and my personal life have taken over, but I'll be back with a vengeance (like John McClane) in the new year.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh check you out, you utter glamour puss! You look amazing! Love the hair and the dress is fabulous. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love your outfit! You were wonderful!
    Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year's Eve is also fantastic ♥

    Big hug lovely ♥ ***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that dress is gorgeous, very flirty but elegant at the same time and it looks wonderful on you!

    http://oflambsandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous, LOVE the dress. x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1