Monday, 3 December 2012

Doggy style


I saw a picture on twitter of a jumper with a Christmas pug on it and then spent far too long giggling at dog based things, so I thought I'd put my favourites into a little post.

1. 'I like you' tote bag designed by Gemma Correll on Society 6. This make me giggle.
2. I wish I drank hot drinks so I could have a sausage dog mug, how lovely is it? They're designed by Fenella Smith, and you can choose your favourite pup!
3. There's not a better necklace anywhere than this Katie Hiller sausage dog paperclip number, it even has a little topaz eye. Have a gander at the paperclip collection here.
4. A pug. With a tash. On a jumper. Well done Not On the High Street, you win at life.
5. With a royal baby on the way, it's time to get the corgis out! This one is by Anna Lou of London.
6. I actually already own this book, everyone should expect knitted dogs for Christmas! Here's how to knit your own dog...

I don't think I've ever had more fun researching a wishlist blog post, I also cannot stop giggling at this photo.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome post! And I love your blog:)
    Follow each other?:)

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1