Saturday, 10 November 2012

YMC x M.Hulot


YMC have teamed up with leather accessories brand M.Hulot to make a cheeky capsule collection of simple but super high quality accessories to take us into the new year.

All of the pieces in the collection are untainted by fuss, instead focusing on the quality of the Italian leather handcrafted in the UK. The simple styles include the Prussia Satchel; two tone leather, classic shape and practically perfect in every way, the Howe Clutch; hard Italian leather, contrasting colours and super simple and the Kampuchea Purse; glazed leather, suede and contrasting red interior.

My favourite is the Prussia Satchel in tan, I need it in and around my life!

To see the full range, visit YMC.

3 comments:

  1. ymc can do no wrong in my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, lovely. Prussia is also my favourite, but in red and black I think. Time to start saving clearly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YMC is my OBSESSION lately. Love everything, ever. Perfect!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1