Sunday, 11 November 2012

Next Fashion Lock In

Last week I decided to run away from the office and the North for an evening to venture down to London for the Next Fashion Lock In. I was feeling very under the weather so couldn't think of anything better than blogger girlies, fashion and a couple of cheeky cocktails to cheer myself up.

We started with cocktails and canapes (tiny burgers, tiny fish + chips and massive olives!) in Apres, a cute little bar just off Bond Street, where I caught up with lovely people I hadn't seen for ages (I really need to say yes to more events!)

When it was time to venture over to Next on Bond Street, Daniela, Kirsty and I excitedly headed over discussing Marmite and other vitally important things.

We were all given envelopes with 10 tags in when we arrived so we could pick out our favourite things and make a mini collection each! You can see what our favourite pieces were on the Next blog here! We also got to choose a few pieces each to take home (thanks Next!) but seeing as I had to get the last train back to Manchester, I was on a time limit to choose something. Thankfully Amy was on hand to keep me calm!


In the end I plumped for a burgundy Check Jacket (it's a looser fit than it looks on site) and a black laser cut top, both of which I am a little bit in love with. Because I had to leave a bit early I missed out on the photos with the rest of the bloggers (which you can see here!) so I made the boy take a few snaps of me in my new coat.

2 comments:

  1. You look adorable. Wish we'd had more time to talk, though!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coat you got :) I also got a coat - they had so many nice ones! x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1