Monday, 12 November 2012

La Renard

In France my jumper would be called le renard and hunted with only her cunning to protect her. I'm a little bit obsessed with jumpers with animals on at the moment, who wouldn't want a little fox on their boobs to cheer them up every now and then?

Mine is from Joules (they've just added a beagle one, I want a puppy jumper now!) but I spotted some at Next last week which was cute too!

In other news, I got a bit bored at the weekend so decided to jump on the ombré bandwagon so I'm now half a blondie. I used the L'oreal Wild Ombre kit to do it, I think it looks alright for £6!What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. hey ombre! is that what people can call you now? looks nifty

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1