Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Snap


The day before I turned 24 the boy and I decided to make a list of 24 things for me to do before I my birthday, we started with achievable targets like having my very first Big Mac and buying someone special flowers, but then we opened it up to friends on Facebook and twitter who weren't quite so achievable. They ranged from sky diving to going back to Wisconsin to visit my friends, safe to say I only managed the Big Mac...

One of the suggestions was diving with sharks and if it's anywhere near as good as these photos by Michael Muller look, it's going straight to the top of the list!

Looks like it's going to be a list of 24 things to do while I'm 24 then. Now, who wants to take me diving with sharks?

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Hopefully you can complete those items this year. Sounds like fun! :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. diving with sharks? yikes, dont get eatenm would be kinda awesome though

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1