Monday, 15 October 2012

Good Hair Day

I've never been very good at being a 'girl', until the other day I'd never even blow dried my hair properly so when ghd got in touch to see if I wanted to review the Style and Protect Gift Set, I decided to give it a go! The kit includes Style Straight and Smooth Spray, a paddle brush, two clips  and Final Shine Spray.

I decided to have a go at creating a bit of a smooth and sleek look with a curl at the ends for my birthday night out at the weekend so I spritzed my hair with the Straight and Smooth Spray, pinned up segments of hair and worked my way through my mop, blow drying each section using the paddle brush to ward away my usual frizz bomb.

My hair was super soft and shiny afterwards but as it doesn't ever do what I tell it to so it was still a bit unruly at the bottom so I opted for some Final Shine Spray and smoothed it over with my straighteners. I really like the end result, plus the kit was really easy to use! My hair was shinier and softer than usual, as well as being easier to style, I'm definitely a blow dry convert!

Check out more of the ghd haircare products here!

p.s. 1, I am not naked, honest. 2, I made the photos black and white in Photoshop by accident and couldn't fix it...

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Saw you in Company magazine last month- recognized your sanp from your blog! Very nice!

    XX
    Alice

    FLASH ANTHOLOGY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks absolutely lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll need this tips to my hair definitely! He is very rebellious.
    I loved the post<3

    kisses ***
    LiliMakes

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1