Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Dashing Tweeds do Topshop

Dashing Tweeds usually make tweedy delights for British menfolk, but they have recently collaborated with Topshop to make slim fitting, ankle skimming suits in berry and navy.

Dashing Tweeds was founded by textiles designer Kirsty McDougall and photographer Guy Hills, they work with all the best mills and workshops as well as fashion designers from Henry Holland to Tom Ford.

You can see the full suits on Topshop here, I kind of wish I could get away with wearing one...

2 comments:

  1. I love the first outfit, especially those trousers!


    www.blackandvanilla.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygod. I love tweed. I'm loving the menswear as womenswear trend going on right now, especially with the extra details like tapered-leg pants :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1