Thursday, 11 October 2012

Bake With Me

It's National Baking Week next week, hoorah! And what better time to have a week dedicated to baking than not only the end of the Great British Bake Off but also, my birthday! Cakes please everyone.

I like to bake, scrap that, I bloody love to bake. But I rarely get the chance to anymore, so when I do it's a bit of an event, I like to dress up and pretend I'm the lovely Rachel Khoo, serve blondies in big glass jars and generally pretend that I'm a 1950's housewife.

So, what better time to put a birthday wishlist together to create a little baking look?

This idea started when I spotted these women's skirts on Joules, I've always kind of wanted to be the kind of girl who buys Joules, rides horses and does gardening all day, but that didn't really come naturally to me sadly. I chose the creamy floral skirt (No.1) as it was the most apt for a bake fest but I really like the tweed skirts too!

I teamed the skirt up with a Topshop shirt (No.3) with a cheeky crochet detail at the neck and a pair of super cute Cath Kidston (No.2) oven gloves! Are they called a pair if they're attached to each other...?

Baking in heels kind of has to be done doesn't it? I cannot imagine anything better than baking in these Klarissa heels (No.5) from Kurt Geiger. They're kind of amazing.

These little measuring cups (No.4) from John Lewis are my favourite.

Will you be donning your apron for National Baking Week?

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1