Sunday, 23 September 2012

Gold and Silver

I've been meaning to post about the very simple jewellery I wear on a day to day basis, but due to our shocking internet I haven't been able to. But, now we have super fast shiny new internet so expect a lot of new posts from me while I catch up!

I barely ever wear jewellery, I love the idea of it but I when I put it on, even if it is just a tiny gold bee or sausage dog necklace, I feel like I'm completely overdressed. I usually just stick to a simple silver ring on my right hand and a few silver studs in each ear, recently I've added in a little bit of gold in bracelet form from Share Jewellers. It's super simple with gold plated beads and a glittery stone ball, I actually prefer the little hallmark tag so tend to wear it that way round. I've posted about my ring before, when I'd only just got it but I still love it so thought I'd show it off again!

I'd really like to wear more jewellery, perhaps I'll have to start getting myself used to it with the odd gold sausage dog or beaded bracelet...

4 comments:

  1. I am in love with it, its so pretty and as you said simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. roll on the good times with the speedsters internet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of having one piece that you never take off regardless of your outfit but it never workday out for me! I have a plain jade band ring which I try to keep on all the time. I love your bracelet, and your ring is gorgeous! ♥

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! I love simple jewelry so much. x

    Girl in the North

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1