Thursday, 2 August 2012
I'm afraid I'm a rather practical person so I don't have anything particularly exciting in there, just the daily necessities, which are...
1. Standard tiny umbrella, when you live in Manchester you can never, ever trust the weather!
2. Keys with my Great Aunt Olive's 'J'aime la Mer' keyring, one of my prized posessions
3. Hand moisturiser, it's a must!
4. Bright red purse from Monki, only a few euros too, not too shabby
5. Rose tinted Vaseline
6. Mini Charles Worthington Shine hairspray
7. iPhone, standard.
8. Mini backpack (with removable straps) from Swaychic turned into a shoulder bag!
Posted by Clare Potts at 21:48