Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Agyness Dean X Dr Martens

I've always, always been a fan of Dr Martens, ever since I used to plod around the house in my Mum's floral pair when I was about 3 feet tall. I got my very first pair, classic black boots, when I was about 11, I don't think ever felt quite as awesome as I did on that day.

Dr Martens have gone through a lot of changes without actually really changing anything, that's the beauty of them! But they have teamed up with plenty of collaborators ranging from Liberty to Fred Perry.

Tomorrow sees the launch of Agyness Deyn's collection for Dr Martens, including clothing, footwear and accessories. The Manchester store is having a preview party tonight but sadly I don't think I'll be able to go and see the shoes in real life, as I've just had one of my silly wisdom teeth taken out and am feeling a little worse for wear! But there's a little sneak peek for you and me above, the collection includes checked shirts, thigh high Docs, heart shaped satchels, parkas, creepers and more!

Check out the collection and the film on the Dr Martens website.

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog!!!! Luv it!! You should visiti mine" follow each other?
    http://alejandragonzalezc.blogspot.com/

    Bisous ALE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better! A flagship DM store just opened in my town recently and I was fortunate enough to make a pair of liberty boots mine!

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely need to get one! :) it's a double coolness dr. martens + Agy!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1