Saturday, 9 June 2012

With silver bells and cockle shells...

This is not my usual kind of post but (if you follow me on twitter you may know) that I've recently started cultivating a little garden in our flat! Today marks the very first harvest of my basil plants, of which I have approximately a million.

The little green leaves looked so lovely after I picked them and put them out to dry, I thought I'd show them off a bit. I'm also growing sunflowers in a competition with people at work, mine are already at a whopping 13cm, yeah, you should be scared!

Is anyone else turning into a granny prematurely? Please tell me it's not just me...

8 comments:

  1. i tried growing carrots....nothing happened

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh well done you for growing your own "produce"!

    p.s. I now also have Mary Mary quite contrary ringing round my head so thanks :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a total granny! I've big plans for a balcony herb-garden as well as various crafty projects such as teacup candles. Eek!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    tweet
    The site model is ideal, I consider something genuinely special in this article, thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not just you my sweet. I have a balcony filled with plants and three cacti on my desk at work! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaaaa.. Yes !! I have sun flowers and tomatoes and the obession with them both grows everyday !!

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1