Wednesday, 6 June 2012

This Summer is a Three Floor Summer

It's the first day back at work for many after a little holiday courtesy of Queenie, but alas I'm stuck in bed with food poisoning instead working from home and drinking gallons of water.

I decided to soothe myself by having a little look at the new(ish) Three Floor look book that I hadn't had a chance to perv on as of yet.

I've already decided I'm going to wear a Three Floor dress to my Dad's weding in August, I just need to some help deciding which one of the brightly coloured, pleated beauties it will be...

For more info and to have a peek at the look book, visit the Three Floor site here.

5 comments:

  1. All of the dresses are beautiful!
    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turquoise! There's your help in deciding.

    Get well soon. Step away from the laptop and get some shut-eye! Let me know if you need an orange bringing over
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discovered this label a few days ago and I just love the designs they are gorgeous!

    Eda ♥

    Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    Follow me on twitter @BloggerEda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first dress. It's so beautiful. And the blue one also, it's so enchanting. :)
    ------------
    Want fashionable pearls? Click here for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just had a browse through your blog! It is wonderful and so are you! Keep being fabulous!

    http://tessa-kit.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1