Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Replacements

Last weekend we had a little sunbathing session and I foolishly took off my little, silver, heart ring that my Mum gave me 10 years ago to put sun cream on and left it on my bag while I ran off to get ice lollies. I only realised I wasn't wearing it when I got home, I was the saddest girl alive and dragged the boy back to the park to have a look for it...


Sadly we never found my ring which meant a shopping trip to find a replacement. Not content with any old ring, I decided to drag the boy to Manchester Craft and Design Centre to have a look at all the handmade independent jewellery boutiques. We went to pretty much all of the little shops in the centre trying to find a replacement simple silver ring, but a lot of the shops were a bit too crafty for my liking... We found a shop on the top floor called Divinity which had plenty of perfectly simple jewellery, designed by Deborah Zeldin O'Neill. I picked out one of her lunar stackable rings, it was the perfect fit and the imperfections make it all the more perfect. I don't know if I'll be wearing it for the next 10 years, but it's a good start!

If any of you happen to find yourself in Manchester, I'd fully recommend a visit to the Craft and Design centre in the Northern Quarter, it's full of cute, handmade pieces and a lovely cafe!

Hope you all had a lovely long weekend!

  • WOMEN'S UGG BOOTS

    UGG® sheepskin boots are a must-have in any woman's wardrobe. Once you try them on, you won't want to take them off. Tall or short, there's a pair for you.

  • MEN'S UGG BOOTS

    Get your hands on a pair of men's boots from UGG® for men - the hottest look for men this winter. Using only the finest materials, they give you a comfort that is like nothing else.

  • MEN'S SLIPPERS

    Relax in style with a luxurious pair of men's sheepskin slippers from UGG®. With the legendary warmth and feel of UGG, you wear them in and out of the house.

  • ACCESSORIES

    Slip on the luxurious feel of UGG® leather gloves this winter. With its famous sheepskin lining, it's the only way to keep your hands toasty and stylish.

  • ABOUT UGG®

    Make sure your UGG® Boots are genuine. Be wary of any websites selling discount UGG® boots. Visit the official UGG® Australia website for authentic UGG products.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that ring; it almost looks medieval. Surprisingly I still haven't been to the Craft & Design Centre - now I'm especially keen on going if they have cool jewellery like this.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. shame that but it's a pretty cool replacement, pricey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Craft and Design centre sounds like such an interesting yet simple concept, I wish LA had something like it. So good to hear that you chose a beautiful handmade ring, it means despite the loss of your other ring, this one still holds the same place as a future family heirloom.

    http://christijay.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1