Sunday, 24 June 2012

Helen Bullock A/W 12 and my 500th post!

I've been a fan of Helen Bullock's work since we used some of her graduate collection in a shoot for Fashion156 a few years ago, since then I've bumped into her at Latitude festival after spotting her distinct designs from afar, pored over her lookbooks every season and fallen in love with her personality filled sketches.

Her A/W 12 collection has just landed along with her lookbook and, as always, they do not disappoint. Her design skills have obviously developed and this collection is by far the most cohesive and, dare I say it, mature that I have seen from her. The colour palette is perfect for this A/W with jewel tones and burgandys with splashes of brights and pastels to keep her flair alive. Her signature style of broad and bright brushstrokes run throughout her collection, giving it a sense of fun and imagination!

To find out more about Helen Bullock, visit her website and check out her previous collections.

p.s. Can you believe this is my 500th post?? I know I've been a bit slow on the blog front recently (blame work and trying to be a grown up...) but I think it's time I bucked my ideas up and got back to my blogging! Thanks so much to all of you who have stuck with me!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails