Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Three Floor High Summer

If you haven't heard of Three Floor, we need to change that very quickly! They're fast becoming my favourite fashion brand and I can't wait to start filling my wardrobe up with the new high summer collection.

Here's a few of my favourite pieces from the high summer lookbook, I'm in love with the colourful pleats, neon tailoring and peplum details.

For more info, visit the Three Floor website. Watch out for a new site and the High Summer collection coming very soon!

3 comments:

  1. Ah these are beautiful, love the first outfit with the yellow shirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah these are beautiful, love the first outfit with the yellow shirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellow shirt is gorgeous, I love the brights with the muted, works so well. Nice to meet you the other night!

    J x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1