Thursday, 10 May 2012

Sponsored post: My Next pair of shoes

Every time I say 'I really need a new pair of shoes...' the boy rolls his eyes and points me in the direction of my second wardrobe full of shoes, the four pairs in the car and and the small collection next to our bed. He just doesn't understand, every shoe serves a different purpose, goes with a different outfit and sometimes suits your mood.

I've just seen Next's short film showcasing all their summer shoes and they definitely understand! From wedges making up Tetris to bright orange shoes rocketing off into space, little leopard print flats running after stilettos and the stars of the show, the glamorous shoes. Plus, I only just found out that if you order before 9pm you can get them the day after, that's what I'm talking about.

Brighten up your day with the little video below...


This is a sponsored post.

2 comments:

  1. Shoe fitting may seem like such a simple task, but performing it correctly can be somewhat complicated. A proper fitting shoe is vital for comfort and for prevention of injury.

    cheap prom dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. When he nods to my shoes, I nod to all his white trainers. At least my shoes all look different!

    J xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1