Thursday, 12 April 2012

Front Row Society

Front Row Society are a very interesting little online community, every piece of their collection is created by their open community of artists. Anybody and every body can vote online to decide which pieces will make it in, not only that, all of their products are ethical, everyone wins!

I love the community and fashion democracy feeling about this site and their pieces, it makes you feel like part of the collection and the collective. They very kindly sent me a scarf so I too could be part of it, I chose the Elusive Dream scarf by Stefano Popovski, a computer animator who has taken inspiration from his lucid dreams for his designs.

I love the deep blues, reds and black combined with the pale pink, it creates a schizophrenic feeling to the design. Plus the silk feels lovely! I'll definitely be wearing this in summer both round my neck and my head.

For more information, visit their website. Their website is currently down but their Facebook page is full of goodness.

1 comment:

  1. great cloth and i really like your blog!

    XXX,

    WMBG
    wiebkembg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1