Monday, 5 March 2012

The Kooples Sport

I've always admired The Kooples from afar, the collections are always gorgeous and I fell in love with Jazz's Kooples velvet shorts a long time ago... But the adverts have always put me off a little bit, immaculately dressed, overtly trendy, slightly smug couples have never been the way to my heart.

But their most recent Sport collection, amusingly faced by Eric Cantona, is full of simple, classic basics that I want to introduce to my wardrobe. The colour palette adds to the laid back collection, from muted oranges to creamy white. Take the steps to work as a fashion designer for the big brands with these accredited online colleges.

Have a little look for yourself here.

1 comment:

  1. Another informative blog… Thank you for sharing it… Best of luck for further endeavor too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1