Thursday, 8 March 2012

The Company Magazine Style Awards!



So it was The Company Magazine Style Awards last night and we all had an amazing time catching up, drinking a few to many Pink Pigeon Rum cocktails, lusting over New Look clothes and generally being the snap happy bloggers that we are!

We all got a little bit papped on the way in (my photo's just above!) and then we were straight into a room jam packed with all my favourite bloggers, you get to see some people every now and then but I don't think I've ever been in a room with so many of us. It was so much fun! I spent most of the night being silly with Fiona from Save Our Shoes and Amy from Wolfwhistle, it was so lovely to see Daniela from Couture & Crumpets, Selina from The Flying Saucer, Carrie from Wish Wish Wish, Lucy from Snippets of Shiny Thoughts and all the rest of the lovely people! It was also great to meet a few bloggers I hadn't met before in 'real life'!

The awards were won by some of my favourites; Five Inch and Up, Wish Wish Wish, Style Bubble, Face Hunter... To see the full list, visit Company here!

The rather amazing dress I'm wearing (and fully not doing it justice with my rather curvy self...) is from Three Floor, if you've never heard of them, what are you doing?? Visit their site immediately, you will almost certainly fall in love. My clutch was very kindly lent to me by Bracher Emden who I blogged about recently, isn't it just beautiful? My jacket is good ol' Topshop, can't go wrong really!

Thanks to Company Magazine for putting on an awesome night, to New Look for letting us play with clothes and to Pink Pigeon for the yummy rum cocktails!

p.s. If you haven't seen the new style Company mag, go and get yourself one, it's the only magazine that has actually kept me entertained the whole way through recently, loving the little blog inspired touches throughout!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link lovely! Aah twas so lovely to see everyone! I bloomin love the new look Company, its lush! See you soon Mrs! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1