Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Black White Denim

A few other bloggers and I joined the hoards of women who attended the Black White Denim S/S 12 Salon Show to sip champagne, talk about shoes and most importantly see what we should be wearing for Summer.

Though the shop is a little out of my price range at the moment (£500 skirts will have to wait until I get promoted massively/win the lottery sadly...) it was such a great space and the concept is one that I live my life by, everything in the store is black, white or denim, with a few splashes of bright colours thrown in there too!

It was also lovely to see and meet the Northern bloggers! It's always a pleasure to see Pearl and Jordan even if he tries to kill you with his mental driving... And it was lovely to meet Sarah from Fashion Dotty who it turns out, lives pretty much next door to me!

I've picked out a few of my favourite pieces below, what do you think?

1. Equipment Silk Starry Shirt £275
2. L'agence Black Leather Flared Skirt £510
3. Cinderela B Bea Bee Silver necklace £27 (this will be added to my jewellery box very shortly...)

Visit Black, White, Denim online here or the store in Wilmslow.

4 comments:

  1. Your picks couldn't be cooler! You're a BWD girl at heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire - I think it is Claire - I can't find your name on your blog?!

    Thank you so much for featuring Cinderela B jewellery on your blog. We are flattered to be 1 of your top picks! and we'll definitely be following you from now on.

    If you are ever in London, do give us a call 020 7375 0505 to arrange stopping by our studio / showroom in Shoreditch. We'd be delighted to give you a behind the scenes tour.

    Have a great weekend!

    Rachel - designer / founder, Cinderela B x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1