Thursday, 29 March 2012

Sponsored Video: 30 Seconds with Net-A-Porter

Inspired by the recent super short film by Net-A-Porter; 30 Sec, which is basically lots of gorgeous bloggers playing dress up, I've been ambling around their website pretending that payday tomorrow will allow me to purchase anything I want. I doubt it will alas, but a girl can dream right?



I've opted for super brights, neutral nudes and perfect pinks, what do you think?

1. DKNY Stretch Silk Crepe Blouse
2. Paul and Joe Sister Crepe Skirt
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Two Tone Leather Tablet Case (totally would use it as a clutch bag!)
4. YSL Satin and Suede Pumps

This is a sponsored post.

4 comments:

  1. I have had those YSL pumps on my wish list ever since I saw them land on Net A Porter, haha. They are actually queued up for a post I have going live tomorrow, weird!

    x Aprilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are to die for! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog, would you mind take a look at mine and maybe follow if you like it ? i follow everyone back!

    http://modelsontherunway.blogspot.pt/

    and please if you can like my blog on the facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ModelsontheRunway

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the turquoise and the pink (even though I don't even like pink - usually)

    Kat // frock&roll

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1