Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Time for a little TLC

The boy is working away in London for a couple of weeks so I'm taking full advantage of having the flat to myself for the first time ever and spending ludicrous amount of time in the bath, dancing around in pyjamas and eating my body weight in olives.

One of my self indulgent evenings consisted of trying all of the products in the John Freida Full Repair range, which had been tested by my friend Krish on the M1 while we were driving back from Nottingham after a rather eventful weekend, so we have proof that it also works on Motorways!

I tested out the John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Masque, Sheer Mist, Styling Spray and Root Lift Foam, it's a hell of a lot of work to use all of them but it was really worth it. My hair was super shiny, really soft and smelled a-mazing.

I've added the Sheer Mist and the Root Lift Foam to my daily routine now and can definitely see and feel a difference, I feel like walking around the office whipping my hair back and forth, but I probably shouldn't.

The website also has some top tips on for keeping your hair in the best condition possible...



I'm watching The Only Way Is Essex for the first time ever, I am confused. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. John Frieda really doe shave great products. Esp for damaged hair.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails