Sunday, 1 January 2012

Welcome to the New Year

(Images by Nykoh)

Happy New Year! I cannot believe it's 2012... I barely even registered 2011 but now it's over I can see that it was probably one of the most important years of my life, I graduated, got my first proper job, moved in with the boy, went to Hong Kong to compete in a global competition, featured in Vogue online and cooked my very first turkey.

I can't even imagine what kind of adventures are awaiting me in 2012...

How was your 2011? What are you most looking forward to in 2012? My plan is to get fit, win the lottery and go on an adventure.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful year and hope this one will be even more amazing!

    I never make resolutions but I plan to keep working on my business and get my life in order. :)

    Gorgeous pictures, that first one is so stunning!!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year darling, I do hope you have a fabulous 2012.

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's been a wicked year, the graduation was a pretty huge deal. i sort of didn't realise until the actual day.

    happy new year tweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like 2011 was great to you! Can't wait to see what 2012 brings. Happy new year! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't mind coming into a small fortune and building up my handbag collection ;) I want to visit Scotland because I've never been there before.
    Hope 2012 is good for you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2012. I wish you love, happiness and success this year. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, it sounds like you had a fab time during 2011 and I hope that 2012 is even better !

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1