Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Three Floor

Three Floor is officially my new favourite online shop, when I was busy swooning over everything and not really paying attention to the important boring details like prices, I thought it would be one of those shops that were entirely out of my price range but I took a deep breath and looked closer, lo and behold they're only Topshop (sometimes Topshop Boutique...) prices!

I've picked out a few of my favourite pieces that may very well make it into my wardrobe after payday...


Visit Three Floor by clicking here. What's your favourite piece? How awesome is the headpiece?? I can't find it anywhere on site though!

9 comments:

  1. That second image... Let's just say I love this lookbook! Those culottes you'e picked out are amazing too (:
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, thanks so much for sharing this ! I have just had a quick scoot over the website and have fallen in love with this dress : http://threefloorfashion.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_6A.tpl&product_id=66&category_id=3&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=4#javascript

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are just amazing images, the clothes are of course gorgeous too but I'm so won over by the photos!! So creative and that head band is soooo cool!!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I really like the photos you're sharing. Definitely going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw awesome cats. Therefore this post rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am here today i like this blog
    i think you expecting me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the headpiece too. Maybe it was just something the stylist added to the shoot. If it's not stocked now they should consider it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails