Sunday, 1 January 2012

Shh... It's a secret



I loved Ellie from Pretty Much Penniless' Blogger Secret Santa so thought I'd get involved, in November Ellie assigned everyone with their very own blogger to be Secret Santa for. I received my parcel a couple of weeks ago but only found out who it was from today so I thought I'd do a little post to say thank you.

I was sent a gorgeous paisley print silk scarf and a little jewelled beetle brooch from Gem from Fat Frocks, thanks Gem, I love them both!

Did you do a Secret Santa this Christmas?

5 comments:

  1. Ahh these are both gorgeous, I especially love the beetle. :D

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe I missed this post in google reader!
    So glad you liked them, I had a great time picking them out. Good luck for the awards, just voted for you :)
    Gem xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails