Friday, 27 January 2012

A Little Bit Kinky



Now that my hair is at a relatively normal length instead of the Jarhead look I used to sport, I've started to treat it a little better and get more experimental with it. Since New Year I've been wearing it natural (kinky, wavy and curly) more than usual instead of straightening it to death every day, I quite like it but a guy at work said that I looked like Michael Jackson so maybe it's not a good look...

I've been experimenting with different products and so far my favourite has to be Morroccan Oil, it's amazing but so expensive...

So it's time to find some more affordable alternatives! John Frieda have uploaded a range of different videos onto their Youtube channel showing you how to get saloon styles at home using their products, the videos may be a little cheesy but the end results are pretty spot on!

I'm going to have to get my hands on some of them and give them a go, results to follow! Think I'll try the California Waves style to try and make myself a little less Jackson 5...

1 comment:

  1. wow I actually loved the result on that video! to bad I don't know of any stores selling theirs products here in norway. love your blog! followed :)xx

    wanna do it back?
    http://xbadtemper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1