Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Bracher Emden

Now, I love a handbag, it would be a bit weird if I didn't seeing as I work for a website that sells only handbags... But I especially love handbags that are a little bit amazing. Bracher Emden's collaboration with Jean-Pierre Braganza, one of my favourite designers, couldn't be described as anything but amazing.

Give me architectural shapes, supple leather and metal and you'll have my attention. Have a look at the full collection on the catwalk here.

Which is your favourite?

2 comments:

  1. nice art deco nod, pretty snazzy. the last one reminds me of the Chrysler logo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! These are statement pieces!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1