Saturday, 22 October 2011

American Vintage

The lovely people at The Dressing Room kindly sent me this gorgeous American Vintage shirt which is easily the comfiest and softest item of clothing I own. It's a lovely digestive biscuit colour with gathered details on the shoulders and is slightly longer at the back. It's perfect for layering, dressing down or dressing up!

I thought I'd put together a little outfit as I'm about to run off to Nottingham and don't have time to do it in real life!

1. Topshop contrast sleeve jacket
2. American Vintage Beehive State Shirt
3. Topshop Textured Bodycon Skirt

2 comments:

  1. nice sitting on the floor photo action, hope you're keeping well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely colour - looks super chic and comfy too :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1