Monday, 19 September 2011

Valencia Fashion Week

Apologies for being very quiet recently, work and a crappy internet connection in the flat doesn't work well with blogging but I couldn't stay away from Fashion Week musings...

Though I haven't had a chance to properly digest the LFW offerings, I found these backstage images from Valencia Fashion Week taken by photographer Laura Leal that I fell in love with. These analog offerings have a certain serenity seldom seen behind the scenes.

What's your favourite Fashion Week moment been so far?

8 comments:

  1. Lovely photos - it all seems so peaceful and calm - not at all what you'd expect from behind he scenes shots at fashion week! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely some gorgeous pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pictures indeed. But the pants in the first photo, oh they're just great!

    xx

    p.s. just started following your lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pic's are really cool .I like all of these .I also want to be the part of this Fashion week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post & awesome pictures ..Thank you so much for sharing this tremendous post with us.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1