Thursday, 29 September 2011

New additions

I thought I'd stop my silence (seriously, don't get Virgin internet, it's taken me half an hour to upload two photos...) and show you a couple of new additions to our lovely new flat.

We fell in love with a little chilli plant in Sainsbury's so we purchased him, named him Carlos and put his shiny chilli treats in our dinner! I've also been collecting kitchenware including these rather delightful oil and vinegar (we've got salt in ours...) from Find Me A Gift which I quite love.

I'll be back and blogging properly once I've sorted the internet out showing you some lovely new things I've treated myself to, after all, it is payday tomorrow!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1