Thursday, 8 September 2011

Hello Winter...

 Classic Mac and Pea Coat from JD Williams

So apparently it's decided to be Winter with absolutely no warning... We've spent quite a lot of today in the office talking about winter coats, I don't have any coats and survive mainly in jackets and layers whereas another girl has a Winter coat from every year since she can remember! We chatted about fur, vintage and high street but no one could settle on the perfect Winter coat.

I really need to invest in a classic coat that will last me for years, my little leather jacket can't last for long... I've always had problems finding coats because of my rather large 'assets', but thankfully JD Williams offers a good range of plus size coats for women. Even though I'm not technically 'plus size', it seems to be the best way to go for curvy, busty girlies like myself.

I picked out a couple of my favourites, what do you think?


(This is a sponsored post but that doesn't make it any less true!)

7 comments:

  1. Absoloutly love the coat on the right darling...time I think to make a new investment, tis the season for coats!

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the camel and nude coatsxx
    http://www.jessamynread.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is wonderful :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coat in the first pic and it would team up well with a touch of this season's animal print.

    Sue x

    http://yuju.co.uk/blog/fashion/animal-print-love-it-or-loathe-it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought one recently from New Look but I really regret it :(

    Adele
    http://adelejoanna.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1