Friday, 19 August 2011

What to wear when...


...You're travelling!

(All items above are available from Topshop, Aldo, MyBag.com and Benefit)

I travel A LOT. There's never a week that I spend every night in my bed, I'm always living out of a bag whether I'm home, at my boyfriend's, on business, on holiday or at a friends... I've got packing down to a fine art and have made myself a capsule wardrobe for the weekend that can deal with any situation...

1. A big bag that's easy to carry.

2. Comfy shoes that can be easy to take from tramping around train stations to bar hopping.

3. Clothes that look good when you layer them up, especially if you have to go from rainy, cold London onto the blisteringly hot tube.

4. A smaller bag where you can keep everything like tickets, passports and Oyster cards to hand.

5. Portable size make up, trust me, you'll need it!

3 comments:

  1. That was my biggest problem, being in London and Paris in November - it was freezing outside, but the tube/metro is a fucking oven. Layers!!! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love the big slouchy bag and the jumper. swoon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. slouchy jumpers an big holdall bags are my ideal travel outfit as well especialyy if im flying :)
    i would love for you to check out my fashion blog...
    http://love-all-the-little-things.blogspot.com/
    thanks and great ideas for traveling :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1