Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Ellen Rogers

I love the dreamy nature of these images taken by Ellen Rogers, with ethereal beauty, interesting textures and gorgeous composition. She only uses analogue cameras (a girl after my own heart) to create these magical images, with no digital technology or enhancement used at all apart from a scanner, these are entirely created by her.

I could stare at these all day... For more images and info, have a look at her website.

p.s. I'm down in London for meetings tomorrow and Friday, anything I should be doing?

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, they remind me of tarot cards for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely photographs, thank you for sharing darling.

    Enjoy London!

    Eda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images! Have fun in London! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, particularly like the crossing hair. Wonder if I could get mine to stay like that...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1