Monday, 15 August 2011

A/W Wishlist


So I've still got a couple of weeks until my first grown up payday but I'm already spending it in my head (don't tell the boy...) 

This A/W I want to be wearing lots of bright red, deep turquoise, flowing chiffon, leather, black suede, full skirts and sleeves. Gone are the days of me wearing black jersey from head to toe, it's time to embrace colour and girly fabrics.

Now it's time to watch Cherry's Cash Dilemmas and pick up a tip or two... I totally want to be her when I grow up.

2 comments:

  1. You always pick the best clothes !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are gorgeous!

    www.thehallowedground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1