Monday, 11 July 2011

Power Dressing Wishlist

Ok so it's not actually power dressing, I'm just taking a little time out from applying for jobs and sending my CV to everyone I know to concentrate on the most important thing; what will I wear?? I'm used to dressing however I want to, with legs out, wedges on and leather making more than one appearance. Though now I'm a grown up (I graduate on Friday, exciting!) I've started looking for something a little more suitable, but still totally me, think shift dresses and day dresses but with a colourful twist or a touch of the dominatrix all with a rather low price tag... These are what have tickled my fancy so far...

1. Black Belted Full Skirt Dress from Freemans.com £49 - The perfect dress for changing between Summer and Winter, plus it can be changed to whatever style you feel like by changing the belt!

2. Lilac Full Skirt Dress from Closet £40 - I love a dress that hides all my lumps and bumps so with sleeves and a full skirt, it's perfect for my fat days.

3. Black Tailored Bodycon Dress from Great Plains £33 - This one lives up to the Power Dressing title a bit more but it looks stretchy and comfortable as well which is always nice. 

4. Pleated Cream Dress from Vero Moda £49 - A super cute yet still professional dress that I'm a little bit in love with...

5. Two in One Pencil Dress from Vero Moda £40 - More of a classic 'work' outfit without the fear of your shirt popping out of your skirt...

6. Black V Neck Cross Over Dress from Freemans.com £49 - Classic shape, colour and always flattering!

If you have any other suggestions for dressing for the real World without losing your own style, let me know. This week is full of meetings, interviews and Graduation so I'm seeing it as the first week of being a 'proper' grown up, wish me luck!

10 comments:

  1. This is very useful, thanks ! I really like number 1 and 4. Good luck with the job hunt !

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 and 6 are my favorites. Loving this post.... we have all been there and will undoubtedly be there again. MUAH!
    love from San Francisco.
    Amy
    refusesotlabel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absoloutly love the first and the second dress, I wish I could wear colour for work...strictly LBDs!

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really love the lilac one!

    www.dressingmissdolly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. #6 is lovely <3

    -shanny

    truequeen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Two in One Pencil Dress from Vero Moda, so lovely dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on graduating/about to graduate! I love number 3 and number 5, they're stylish but also professional and interview-appropriate!

    http://goodwearday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have selected very nice dresses
    I think that the second dress is a fabulous
    choice
    it's professional and has personality
    and color =)

    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey :) i haven't visited your blog in a while.. it's looking great! xx opinionslave
    / twitter: @opinionslave

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1