Friday, 22 July 2011

Photo Friday: I love Jenny Lewis

I love Jenny Lewis. I have ever since I heard Science VS Romance by Rilo Kiley the first time, I'm a big fan of Rilo Kiley (RIP), Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins, Jenny Lewis and Jenny and Johnny.

These images by Tierney Gearon for Fader magazine just confirmed it even more. Plus, I want her hair so I can drape it over hedges... More Jenny please!

p.s. I might start doing Photo Friday every Friday as an excuse to look at pretty pictures, what do you think?

p.p.s. I got a proper grown up job yesterday, I'm so excited!

6 comments:

  1. These images are lovely ! Also, you got a job :D yay, I ma really happy for you ! I am still on the job hunt !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny and Johnny are my FAVOURITE. That first photo changed my life. More of this!

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that her hair color has me mesmerized !

    alexandra @
    shoependant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her too, she is so cute! Love her as a soloist and RK (obv) but haven't got round to J&J yet. Really must.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1