Saturday, 30 July 2011

Outfit Challenge

I have been useless at posting recently, I have millions (slight exaggeration) of things to show you and tell you about but I've been distracted by the whole graduating/getting a job/being a grown up malarkey.

Anyways, a while ago the lovely people at So Feminine set me the challenge of creating an outfit with £50 pocket money. I had been on a clothes buying ban (bar a lovely skirt from Topshop that accidentally made it's way into my wardrobe...) since Christmas, but I can never turn down a challenge or an excuse to shopping!

The outfit I got is quite simple it consists of a reddy/orange sleeveless shirt from H&M which was £7.99, a gorgeous suede skirt from Warehouse (which is actually a size six and is supposed to be worn at the hips...) which was £20 in the sale and the most gorgeous tan, leather boots from Urban Outfitters for a wonderful £10! I also picked up the classic staple of 120 denier tights from Topshop which I think were £8, so that makes nearly £50 plus a little bit extra which I spent on cake and wine, a good choice I think you'll agree. By the way, my nail varnish is Me Me Me.

What do you think of my outfit? What's your favourite piece?

2 comments:

  1. top notch, 10er for those boots is insane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely looove this skirt :)
    http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1