Monday, 18 July 2011

Miu Miu Dreams

So this shoot for Miu Miu by Bruce Weber is basically a dream... I'm quite jealous of the lovely Hailee Steinfeld who got to play dress up with all of these gorgeous Miu Miu A/W 2011 clothes, shoes and accessories. I love the mixture of her youthful features with the positively grown up clothes, it matches the playful nature of Miu Miu perfectly. It has a very (dare I say it) Alice in Wonderland feel to it, which I'm also a little bit in love with.

To be honest, I just want to lie in a pile of gorgeous glittery shoes...

For more info and to look at the collection, visit the Miu Miu website. Prepare to fall in love if you haven't already.

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh... those shoes, that bag! They're lovely!

    Lois, -Good Wear Day-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want glittery shoes and I refuse to grow up. I don't see how this can be problematic in any way at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like Dorothy when I say "Toto, I think were not in Kansas anymore!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. トリーバーチ 財布は光沢感たっぷりある素材を採用して、さらに目立つのはフロントに大きなロゴマークちゃんと付いて、ブランド品ならではの高級感をアピール。インナーに多数のポケットがセットされ、福沢諭吉達がしっかり区別されて、金を払う時はとても便利で、使いやすい財布です。toryburchのデザインは地味すぎず鮮やかすぎず、友達や家族への贈り物としてピッタリ、プレゼントに困っている人にオススメ。

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails