Thursday, 23 June 2011

Niels Peeraer


Apologies for the image heavy post but I didn't want to leave anything out, I love every single image. This is Niels Peeraer's MA collection entitled 'Guess technology isn't ready for pancake teleportation' and I want all of it. Want to know something depressing? He's younger than me, sob.

But anyways, there is nothing I don't like here, Chanel-esque tweed onesies, riding style hat with ears, gorgeous nude accessories, moulded leather body armour and beehive gauze attachments. I dare you to find something wrong with it.

I can't wait to see more from Niels, he doesn't seem to have a website as of yet but have a look at his NJAL profile here for more info.

14 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' the Chanel-esque tweed onesies. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute :3


    x Camilla

    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos!

    Yes, I made my decicion, will disclose it soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw love these. Now I really need a chocolate cupcake... x

    http://modernlegacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first 3 pics are amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. that belt with studs is STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the pictures here are all so gorgeous and inspiring !
    thanks for sharing them :)


    www.glisters and blisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that fur coat pic is awesome. he looks like a where the wild things are warrior.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you all for the sweet words! the decided to produce the leather accessory so if you like those, please keep updated ^^ u can find me by my name on facebook, easiest way to folow up...

    ReplyDelete
  10. and thank you tweed for the super nice post !

    ReplyDelete
  11. very interesting perspective, his work is very fresh and original.

    Love it <3

    -Shanny

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails