Friday, 3 June 2011

My 'holiday' wishlist

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it properly but I'm part of a team taking part in the PolyU Global Challenge, a business competition type thing and we're off to Hong Kong to compete in the semi finals next week! It's not really a holiday as we'll be working really hard throughout but it's a trip to somewhere I've never been before so I'm seeing it as a cheeky getaway. These are a few things I'm coveting...

1. A cute red spotty dress from Monki. Red is lucky in China after all!

2. Classic sunglasses by Kiss&Kill. The shape is pretty perfect, a softer shape to RayBan, and will last forever, plus they have special lenses to keep my eyes nicely protected. I also want these for every day wear but that's just because I got distracted on the website!

3. Black, strappy Swedish Hasbeens. I've wanted some of these babies for a very long time but have never quite got round to getting any, I think I need to change that soon...

4. Dotty socks from Monki. I don't think I can quite pull off the ankle socks and sandals look, but in my wishlist I can wish!

5. A perfect little red satchel from Topshop. It can store all of my business notes, cards and laptop but still look pretty doing it.

Can you tell I'm really looking forward to going to the Monki shop in Hong Kong? I'm going to come back all Monki-d out!

Has anyone been to Hong Kong? Got any tips of what to see and where to go? Please let me know!

7 comments:

  1. I love those sunglasses! <3 Unfortunately, I have never been to Hong Kong. :(

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun and SHOP AWAY in HK!! hahah <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh, have an amazing time, and good luck! and seriously, i'd recommend the hasbeens. i bought some from the hm range they did and they're surprisingly comfortable xx

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hasbeens! They are so light weight and have a practical heel height!

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is fantastic news. I wish you success. Are you also doing GFW before you go? I m only there tomorrow and Monday and go on holiday Tuesday, so miss the M/C show :-(.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails