Sunday, 19 June 2011

Monki

 I've always been a little bit obsessed with Monki but I've never been able to get my hands on anything from there as they don't sell online or have a store in the UK (well not until September this year anyway! Excited!) so when I found out I was going to Hong Kong, the Monki shop there was one of my first thoughts...

We went and found it on the last day and all fell in love with everything in there, everything is just lovely, check out the website and fall in love with it yourself! I got jeans, tops, a purse, a skirt for a friend and a dress with a collar that you can see above. They don't let you take photos alas but I got some sneaky ones of the awesome changing room and the outside!

I also got a fringe cut and dyed my hair when we got back, as is my tradition of a hair change after a holiday, so there is my hair and me sporting a Monki top! (And yes, that is a wavy Ikea mirror, silly student house...) I really wish I'd bought more things!

Visit the Monki website or wait until September when they'll be stocked in Selfridges in the UK!

6 comments:

  1. do you pronounce it monk"ie" or monk"eye"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Monki are opening in Selfridges in London on September 1st. Wooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks gorgeous Clare! Can't wait till they're stocked over here...but looks like I'll get to Monki in HK before then! Woohoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fringe on you, looks great! I need to get out of this country, there are so many awesome things to see in the world, you're an inspiration! Congrats on all the great Monki purchases, the collared dress looks adorable!

    Ripped Nylon

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1