Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Competition Time! Win $100 to spend at Shopbop


This competition is now closed! 

So the lovely Shopbop have given me a cheeky $100 (though the competition is available to anyone wherever you are and whatever moneys you use) voucher for one of you lucky people to spend in their rather awesome shop, seriously they stock designers from Acne to Zac Posen.

I've been 'researching' the site for quite some time, because it would be rude not to really... Here's my wishlist of things I'd be spending the money on if I got to keep it! Firstly, I'd invest in some Camilla Skovgaard Saw Tooth Wedge Sandals and since we're on the subject of shoes, I also fell a little bit in love with Coclico, who I'd never heard of before but they are yummy and I want them on my feet.

While I'm at it, let's have a little Marc Jacobs romper suit with some high heel pumps to top it off... Sorry for my insane ramblings, I've been trapped in the house doing uni work (it's all finished in 3 weeks, argh!) so I may have gone a little window shopping happy...

ANYWAY. Here's what you have to do...


1. Follow Tweet on Bloglovin'
2. Follow Tweet on Twitter
3. Follow Tweet on Google Reader
4. Leave a comment on this post
5. Visit Shopbop and leave a comment saying what you'd spend the prize on

Each one gets you one entry so you can have a maximum of 5 entries to the competition, but make sure you leave separate comments below telling me you're following as otherwise I won't know about it...

Make sure to leave a contact email too in case you win! This competition is international and anyone can enter.

The closing date is Midnight GMT on Saturday the 14th of May.

Make sure to check out Shopbop and start picking what you'd get with the prize!


GOOD LUCK!

This competition is now closed!

38 comments:

  1. Hey a follow you on GoogleFC, Twitter and bloglovin :]
    xx
    daniellerose-smith@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And i think i would get the Chloe Sevigny for Opening CeremonyHalf Moon Mini Bag. So cute.. and theres lots of other things i would love too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie, I follow you with Twitter, Google and Bloglovin. What a fab prize! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. follow on all as opalintheclouds

    anything by acne! i think i would spend hours on the website trying to decide, love your blog aswell!
    i also love the whole chloe sevigny for opening ceremony: perhaps thelace trim half moon bag

    opalintheclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a prize, but what a problem.... Decisions decisions :-) everything crossed here xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word! What a treat from tweet! Definitely a piece of designer jewellery for me if I win..., drooooool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I won the generous $100 (fingers crossed now) I would love to get the Super Fluo Wallet by Commes Des Garcon in orange. http://tinyurl.com/3okuv59

    The design is sleek, minimal and effortlessly chic. It's a timeless piece that somehow happens to also be right on trend for SS11 brights! Must have.

    And just in case, my email is cluelesskati@live.co.uk ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh wow!

    Thank god i follow you via GFc!

    katch05 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh and if I win, I will totally get the LeSportsac
    Pastille Everygirl Tote
    Style #:LSPRT40098
    ....
    very pretty!

    katch05 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I follow you on Google Reader !

    jjonnah-@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmh.. and what would I get if I won.. Hard to decide!

    Maybe
    MINKPINK Professional Widow Off Shoulder Dress

    or

    Joe's Jeans Bijou Suede Wedge Booties

    .. or something else! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am following you on Google Friend Connect, my friend!

    fashionkitten03 (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  13. If I won, I would get Ella Moss' Infinity Tee... thanks for the chance!

    fashionkitten03 (at) hotmail (dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, I'm off to have a look, it'll be a tough choice but I should probably get a nice jacket or coat for winter :) (I'm in Australia, so it's getting colder here)

    kate1485 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm following via Bloglovin

    kate1485 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm following you via GFC as Jasmine1485 :)

    kate1485 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm following you on Twitter (@NTFancy)

    kate1485 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Couldn't find the right jacket, but I did find these:

    Boutique 9 Galeea Canvas Flat Boots

    Love them! :) (Plus they're half price)

    kate1485 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh yes please. I've been a bookmark follower for a while but i'll start to follow on above.
    hiven@live.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi!
    I follow you on GoogleFC.
    kiri(dot)bryant(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. If I won I think I would get the Splendid Oatmeal Rugby Dress!


    kiri(dot)bryant(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am following on GFC

    lucy@misslucyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am following on Bloglovin'

    lucy@misslucyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am following on Twitter (@misslucyloves)

    lucy@misslucyloves.com

    I would choose (should I be lucky enough to win!):http://www.shopbop.com/silver-stud-iphone-cover-jagger/vp/v=1/845524441893572.htm?folderID=2534374302062840&fm=other-shopbysize&colorId=17471

    I've just got a new iPhone and this is literally the only phone case I've found that I love! Fingers crossed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am following you on Twitter as ZombiKitten!

    fashionkitten03 (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for a great giveaway. (#4)

    closetcravings27(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would like to get the Gorjana
    Carmel Three Bead Necklace - so pretty. =) (#5)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Brilliant comp lady,

    I'd have it all.... ALL! (Claire)

    All the girls at Rumour PR are cooing over everything!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOVE shopbop! Your blog is so fabulous! I'm following you on GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Also just followed you on Bloglovin' xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Also just followed you on twitter (I'm @helen_zuo)

    Love your minnie ears and lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  32. i've been following u via blog lovin'
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. been following via twitter as well
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. i really love this one
    http://www.shopbop.com/low-slub-jersey-placket-baby/vp/v=1/845524441875048.htm?folderID=2534374302060562&fm=other-shopbysize&colorId=27973


    mariska.dp@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1