Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Point and shoot

Here's some images from my morning shoot on Saturday, with the lovely Rosie from Select wearing things from Bitching and Junkfood, Alpha 60, Broken Fab and Tatty Devine. Unfortunately I had to take the images as the photographer was a no show, so they're not as good as they should have been, but it's something else to add to my portfolio!

Would these make you pick up a magazine or click on to a website? Which is your favourite? I love the one with the studded shorts!

It was shot on location at Rich Mix in Hackney, which is a cinema/venue/awesomeness which you should totally go to.

11 comments:

  1. Splendind job. I love the location shots. Great images and the model is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favourites are the first and last photo, they look very professional
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. in the first photo u look amazing!
    its breathtaking~

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing job lovely - my fave is the one infront of the purple background, and yes - the studded shorts one is pretty darn good! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are looking fab, I love love love those shorts & I also love the top image of the just the top of the girl (who is stunning!) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all really lovely! You've done a great job!
    Those short are amazing - and I love the perspex necklace with the denim shirt. HAir and make up is perfect for the styling!
    Claire

    xox

    www.sittingprettyatmydesk.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prefer to actually hold a magazine in my hands, but it costs money and online publications are often free. Depends what you're looking for; readship numbers or money.

    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ... I think the bird T-shirt one is the best photograph, but my favourite images is the doors one. I just really like doors.

    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  9. BIG love to Door photo and the studded shorts. (and you) x

    Fashion Rambler

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first two images and the two doors are my faves. Good work chick! well done! xxx

    www.katealexandramcleish.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them all, especially the first and the one of the doors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1