Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Cheer Up

Apologies for the distinct lack of posting recently, I'm in the depths of Uni stress with my dissertation due in tomorrow and about a billion other things to do at the same time so I shall keep this short! I'll be back with a vengeance when it's all over though.

Just as I needed a little pick me up, images from Cheer Up clothing dropped into my inbox so I thought I'd share their super cute designs with you. I want to be those girls frolicking in the park right now but alas I have to go and film a promo video for the Uni along with Mat and then it's all nighter time... I can't wait to be a grown up.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your work :) Just think about how fab it will be when you are done :D

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh lovely indeed! good luck with the dissertation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice lookbook. Hope the dissertation went well. Struggling through mine (or not, obviously) at moment...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails