Monday, 21 March 2011

Present and Correct

I have an unhealthy obsession with stationery, bordering on the perverse in fact, so I thought I'd share one of my favourite websites to have a perv on.

These images are from Present and Correct, a lovely little website with the best pencil styling I've ever seen. Each image is well thought out and styled beautifully, with insane attention to detail. Present and Correct offer vintage, handmade and sourced stationery, and I love all of them... My housemate Lois and I often sit in the living room poring over websites selling envelopes, you should have seen our faces when we heard Liberty were opening a stationery department. I'll be in London in a few weeks and I've already allocated time to visit it!

Visit Present and Correct here. Other websites I like to perv on include Kikki K, SORT and Kate's Paperie.

13 comments:

  1. well you know im on board with P&C, i'm using it as inspiration for my project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now that you mention it... Japanese stationary makes all others want to hop into the trash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colours are amazing! I love stationary too! :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, those pencils at the top!! I'd definitely go for stationary like that which can help me procrastinate while I work. It's a win win XD
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely. I would love some pens that look like pencils. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I grow up, I'd like to be a pencil stylist. You may have invented my favourite-ever phrase with 'pencil styling'. These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them
    XOXO Nicole, VPV Team Member
    Check us out & follow @ http://www.shopvpv.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree & so do I as well,total obsession. Love this site. Nice colours.
    -xxoo
    Ladyofashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pencils are too cute! When I was in primary school I first bonded with my best friend over a crayon with a small man on the wrapper who we named "Crayon Man" and talked about him like he was our friend!
    Hope ur well and having a fab time in London with your blogger friends xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my all time favourites, I've bought quite a few things from P&C for Mat and myself. Plus the people who run it are just so lovely to boot!

    Going to check out those other links, one can never have too many notebooks or pens!

    Hollie

    lipstick and balloons

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hear about your blog, feel free to leave a link so I can comment back.

Lots of love,
Tweet xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
UA-12923226-1